Today I’m going to share some cards I made that use Lovely Wishes stamp set for borders. I always like to find alternative ways to use the stamp sets I purchase. I feel like I get more for my money that way.
When I looked at the leaf branch image in the Lovely Wishes stamp set, I decided to find a way to use this as a border.
Here’s the first card I made using this idea.
- This is a simple to create card using just the line image stamps. The simplicity of the black and white color scheme makes an elegant card.
- I created the bottom border piece by stamping the leaf branch two times, once going in each direction. A rhinestone in the center covers up the fact that they don’t come together exactly.
Here’s card number two where I use Lovely Wishes stamp set for borders.
- On this border I stamped the leaf branch three times, making sure that the branch went in the same direction each time.
- Colors Used: Tranquil Tide and Dapper Denim.
- Sentiment: Stylized Birthday
On my last card, I used the leaf branch as a side border.
- I stamped a flower on each of the scallops. Also, I used the AquaPainter pull some ink from the stamped leaves for “water coloring”.
- Colors Used: Tranquil Tide and Pool Party.
- Other products used: Big on Birthdays stamp set (retiring) for sentiment, Seasonal Layers Thinlits for the scallop border.
- Here’s a photo that includes the corner of the envelope. It shows another way that the leaf branch from this stamp set can be used.
I hope you enjoyed seeing how you can use Lovely Wishes stamp set for borders. Stop back next Monday when I show you how I used this stamp set to create backgrounds.