Although I didn’t get Stampin’ Up!’s Celebrate Amazing You Sale-A-Bration products, I did recently participate in a demonstrator card swap. And, guess what?? I received FOUR amazing swap samples using these coordinating that I’m sharing with you today.
All four of these cards feature two coordinating Sale-A-Bration products. The first is the Amazing You stamp set (Wood 147212, Clear 147215). This is a free product pick for spending $50 during Sale-A-Bration. The second product is the coordinating Celebrate You Thinlit Dies (146840), available as a free product pick when you spend $100.
You get some beautiful results when you combine Stampin’ Up!’s Celebrate Amazing You products.
Here’s my first card swap. It was made by Amy Rich.
- Project colors: Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Gold
- Other products used: Simple Stripes Embossing Folder (145648), Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (145580), Sweet & Sassy Framelits (141707), Metallic Foil Doilies (138392)
Here’s a second card using Stampin’ Up!’s Celebrate Amazing You Sale-A-Bration products. This one was made by Deb Klaphake.
- Color Combo: Pool Party, Old Olive
- Other products used: Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Petal Burst Embossing Folder (141493), Pretty Pines Thinlits (141851), Clear Faceted Gems (144142), Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Paper (144110).
Here’s the third Celebrate Amazing You card I received in the swap. It was created by Terry Kucera.
- Project Colors: Berry Burst, Silver
- Other products used: Layered Leaves 3D Dynamic Embossing Folder (143704), Clear Faceted Gems, and Berry Burst 3/8″ Metallic-Edged Ribbon (145489).
This fourth swap card uses THREE Sale-a-Bration products. It was made by Dena Lenneman.
- Project Colors: Bermuda Bay and Black
- Other products used: Party Pandas stamp set (Wood 147218, Clear 147221), Stampin’ Blends Bermuda Bay Combo Pack (144600).
Aren’t those four lovely projects using Stampin’ Up!’s Celebrate Amazing You?? Do you have a favorite??