Today I have some fun and unique Stampin’ Up Pocketful of Sunshine ideas using the pocket stamp image and coordinating framelit die from the Pocketful of Sunshine bundle. If you know me, I always like to find different ways to use products I purchase. Here’s what I came up with today.
Here’s my first Stampin’ Up Pocketful of Sunshine Ideas card.
- The background on this card was created with the pocket framelit die. It sure makes a FUN background for a card!! (I used the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper.)
- The sentiment is in the retiring Badges and Banners stamp set.
Here’s my next “card” – I saw this idea on Pinterest (Thoughts that Stick). It is actually a small folding card in the shape of a pocket.
- Sentiment is from Beautiful You stamp set.
- The decorative trim on the top of the pocket was made with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch.
- Here’s how to lay the framelit and cardstock when cutting. The folded edge is at the top, just below the cutting framelit, so the cutting edge misses the top of the cardstock. Notice I stamped the pocket before cutting.
The last of my Stampin’ Up Pocketful of Sunshine Ideas is a gift card holder pocket.
- This holder takes two pocket pieces. After die cutting, fold in and glue the four flaps to create the pocket. (If you’d like a tag on your pocket, make sure to glue it at the same time.)
- Tie a piece of White Baker’s Twine around the top of the pocket.
- Sentiment is in the Eastern Beauty stamp set.
- Whisper White cardstock piece inserted in the pocket measures 2 3/8″ x 2 3/4″.
I hope you have enjoyed these Stampin’ Up Pocketful of Sunshine Ideas. Stop back on Wednesday for some treat holders made with this same bundle.