Today I’m sharing some cards using the Stampin’ Up! Party Pandas stamp set. This is probably one of the most popular of the 2018 Sale-A-Bration product choices, and I’m seeing these cute little pandas everywhere!! I thought I’d get in on the “panda”-monium!! (HA HA).
Here’s the first card.
- The stars designer paper is one of the designs in the FREE Bubbles and Fizz Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper (147244). I paired it with the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (135315) and a strip of Myths & Magic Specialty Washi Tape (145602) from the Occasions Catalog to give the card a sparkly feel. I placed the Washi Tape on a strip of Smokey Slate cardstock to create the border.
- This little panda friend fits perfectly inside the Starburst Punch (143717). Glitter paper matte was cut with the Layering Circles Dies (141705).
- I tried a fun technique on the sentiment…cutting the words apart. I’ve noticed this technique many times but never think to use it. In this case, necessity was the catalyst…it wouldn’t fit any other way!!
- Color Combination: Bermuda Bay and Smokey Slate.
Here’s my second card using the Stampin’ Up! Party Pandas. I think this card would make a cute Valentine for a child.
- I created my own background on this card using the confetti stamp in the Party Pandas stamp set. Notice that it only goes up to the border and not below. I stamped using VersaMark ink.
- Just as I did on my first card, I created my own border using cardstock and Washi Tape. This Washi Tape pattern is found in pack of Pick a Pattern Washi Tape (144166). The strips were really narrow, so I increased their impact by using two strips on a wider piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- The black heart was cut with the Sweet & Sassy Framelits (141707).
Are you falling in love with these sweet Party Pandas?? If so, the ONLY way to get them is by purchasing $50 of Stampin’ Up! product from any Stampin’ Up! catalog. During Sale-A-Bration, you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend, and these cute little fellas are one of the choices!! Shop my online store and then choose these guys (Party Pandas: Wood 147218 , Clear 147221) as your “prize”.
I’ll be sharing more ideas using the Stampin’ Up! Party Pandas on Wednesday, so stop back then!