Today I have some Stampin Up Lovely Wishes handmade cards to share with you. The Lovely Wishes stamp set is found in the 2018 Occasions catalog. It’s a two-step stamp that is perfect for just about any occasion.
The first card I’m sharing is a direct CASE of the Occasions Catalog sample card on page 50. I changed up the designer paper my card I made, but all the rest is a direct copy.
- Colors Used: Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Tranquil Tide
- Notice how the lower left and upper right card base corners are stamped with the leaf fill-in stamp. It makes a nice background accent.
Here’s another sample of Stampin Up Lovely Wishes handmade cards. The stamped focal images are the same as I did on my first card. I changed up the colors and layout on this card however.
- Colors Used: Tranquil Tide and Fresh Fig
- Border design is made with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch.
Here’s another Lovely Wishes card project. I stepped it up on this project.
- Tranquil Tide is the main color of this card. I added a splash of Berry Burst on the flower.
- Sentiment is from the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set. (This is one of my favorite all time stamp sets and it’s retiring.)
- I used Daisy Delight Designer Series Paper for the pattern blocks. (This paper is already sold out.)
- Background is textured with the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
The next card I made uses the exact same layout as my last card. I went with a Black and White color scheme however. Notice how different the card looks.
- Sentiment is from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set.
- I used Petal Passion Designer Series Paper on this card.
- I changed up the circle matte on this card as well, using a scallop circle frame for the image.
Well, what do you think of these Stampin Up Lovely Wishes handmade cards? I will have more samples to share next time I blog, so make sure to stop back on Wednesday.