I’m excited to share some quick and easy SU Pocketful of Sunshine card ideas today. Once I got started creating cards with this stamp set I couldn’t stop!! So I’ll have several upcoming blog posts with more ideas using this stamp bundle.
When I first saw the Pocketful of Sunshine product bundle, I KNEW I had to have it. Unfortunately, it took me this long to get around to creating with it!
The quick and easy SU Pocketful of Sunshine card ideas I’m sharing today all feature the sunglasses stamp image. Here’s the first one. (Sorry for the photo quality. It’s difficult to get good photos of metallic paper. It’s really sparkly in person!)
- This is a quick and easy card that is perfect for celebrating a special occasion. The sentiment is heat embossed using silver embossing powder. The sunglasses are die cut from Silver Foil Sheets.
- Other products used: Oh My Stars embossing folder. It coordinates perfectly with the theme of this card!!
I LOVE the color combination of this next card. It reminds me of a hot, sunny summer day by the water!!
- Sunglasses are stamped onto Crushed Curry cardstock using Dapper Denim ink. I used two Glitter Enamel Dots to add a bit of bling to the glasses.
- Other products used: Starburst punch, Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set, Crushed Curry 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon.
Here’s my last quick and easy SU Pocketful of Sunshine card for today.
- Color theme for this card is Dapper Denim. I stamped the sunglasses on Dapper Denim cardstock using Dapper Denim ink.
- I created the background using the pocket stitching stamp image. I concentrated on making the white edges look good. If you could see behind the center rectangle shape, it’s messy with the edges overlapping.
- Other products used: Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set, Basic Rhinestone Jewels for some bling
Hope you enjoyed the card samples I shared today. Come back on Monday when I have more quick and easy SU Pocketful of Sunshine card ideas to share.