Today I’m sharing more card ideas using Heartfelt Blooms, a stamp set that you can receive FREE during the Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Bration event (but only until March 31). In my opinion, this is one of the most beautiful stamp sets in the brochure. (Heartfelt Blooms stamp set, Wood 147197, Clear 147202)
I received both of these cards in a swap I participated in. Here’s the first card:
- Card was created by Joan Spevak. I love her combination of colors….Fresh Fig and Soft Sky!!
- Background texture was created with the Layered Leaves 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (143704). The stamped image matte was cut to 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ so that the texture would show around the sides a bit better.
And, continuing on with more card ideas using Heartfelt Blooms…
- This card was made by Shirley Nohava. Colors used were Blushing Bride and Chocolate Chip.
- Texture border was made with one of the Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (145656). I love look of this texture pattern paired with the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set.
- Raised stamped image was cut with a circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (145372), then popped up using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- She used the new Whisper White 1/4″ Organza Ribbon (145590). Let me just say I LOVE this ribbon. I was sad when the old Organza Ribbon was retired, so am really excited to have this ribbon in the new catalog.
- Did you know that you can make the organza ribbon a different color by using our Stampin’ Blends?? I just love the versatility of the products that Stampin’ Up! sells!!
If you’re interested, you can check out more card ideas using Heartfelt Blooms stamp set in these blog posts:
- Distinktive Heartfelt Blooms are amazing!!
- Card ideas using Heartfelt Blooms
- Coloring the Heartfelt Blooms Stamp Set
Hope you enjoyed today’s more card ideas using Heartfelt Blooms!! Please make sure to stop back and visit again!!