The lined flower image in this stamp set is so much fun to use!! It can either be left un-colored, colored with Stampin’ Blends or color pencils or colored/shaded using the watercolor wash images in the stamp set. You can find each type of coloring on the cards I’m sharing today.
Here’s the first of my Love What You Do greeting card ideas. This simple card highlights the watercolor wash images found in this stamp set.
- Blushing Bride and Soft Suede are the colors used on this card.
- The large watercolor wash background was stamped off before stamping on the Whisper White cardstock. The flowers were “colored” using the smaller watercolor wash image stamped full strength.
- Share What You Love Artisan Pearls were used as an accent on this card.
Here’s another card using that same flower image and “colored” using the large watercolor wash stamp image.
- The background was stamped off in Pool Party ink, then lightly brushed over with Rich Razzleberry ink and a sponge dauber.
- Other products used: Garden Trellis embossing folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon.
Continuing with the Love What You Do greeting card ideas, this next card was one I received in a swap. It was made by Lynn Feldkamp.
- The flowers on this card were colored using the small watercolor wash images, which she then cut out.
- Lynn used a piece of the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper on this card.
- She also used the Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon and a piece of Nature’s Twine to tie the small bow.
Here’s my final card to share. This was one I also got in the swap, made by Holly Sutton.
- The flowers on this card were colored with Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends.
- The Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper was used for the left hand decorative strip.
Well, there you have my Love What You Do greeting card ideas. Do you have a favorite card from the ones I shared? Leave me a comment and let me know. Then, come back on Wednesday for more creative ideas with this suite of products.