Today I have some Hold on to Hope handmade cards I’d like to share with you. This stamp set is a great one to use for so many different occasions: confirmation, first communion, sympathy, and encouragement for example.
This is one of my favorite stamp sets in the 2018 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog. I even own this bundle of products. However, I haven’t yet had a chance to “play” with it!! (Can you believe that?!!) The cards I’m sharing are all ones I received in a swap I was part of. I have credited each swapper. I’m just happy that some of the swappers used this set of products so I can share this great product bundle with you today.
Here’s my first Hold on to Hope handmade cards share. It was made by Sandy McManus.
- The mostly white look on this card really makes the focal point stand out. The background texture uses the Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Cross is die cut from a piece of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack. (No stamping on this element.)
- The other stamped images are also in the stamp set. And yes, there is even a die to cut the flower shape!
My swap second card share was made by Janine Pohlmann.
- The background on this card was made with Brusho Crystal Colour. Brusho is a product that I have yet to try. I know many who LOVE the results. It really isn’t my “style” however, so I have yet to take the plunge.
- The silver cross is die cut using a Silver Foil Sheet. I like the look of the Bermuda Bay cardstock layered behind the die cut cross.
Here’s the third of my Hold on to Hope handmade cards projects. It was made by Candace Westlund.
- The cross on this card is simply stunning!! (I have a close-up photo below). I think she created the background for the cross using Brusho.
- She used the same cross die cut as the last card I shared. Notice how different it looks when cut in black.
- The striped card front is a piece of Color Theory Designer Series paper.
Visit my online store if you’d like to purchase any of the products used on the cards I shared today. The Hold on to Hope stamp set and coordinating dies will carry over to the new Annual Catalog. However, the 10% product bundle discount will end when the 2018 Occasions Catalog Sales period ends, May 31, 2018. Take advantage of the discount while you can!
Thanks for taking time to check out my Hold on to Hope handmade cards.