It doesn’t take a genius to realize that Valentine’s Day is certainly about candy and chocolate. Today I’m going to share some handmade Stampin’ Up! Valentines treat boxes that can be used to give candy to your Valentine.
My first box is REALLY quick and easy to put together. It’s great for last minute Valentine gifts.
- Stampin’ Up! sells these cute Silver Mini Gable Boxes (145568). They come 12 in a package and measure 4″ x 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″. Assembly is EASY!!
- The Heart Happiness stamp set (145769) was used for the focal point hearts. I cut with the Sweet and Sassy Framelits (141707).
- I wrapped a 1″ piece of Bubbles & Fizz Designer Paper (147244) around the box. The handle bow is tied with a piece of Shimmer Ribbon (147243). During Sale-A-Bration, you can choose these items for FREE with a $50 product order.
Here’s the next item in the parade of handmade Stampin’ Up! Valentines treat boxes.
- This cute little treat gift was made with the Scallop Tag Topper punch (133324). Start with a 2″ x 7″ designer paper piece. Score at 2 1/2″ and 4″. Punch each end with the Tag Topper punch, fold on the score lines. Can’t get much easier than that!!
- I used the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (145580) on this project. The treat holder is tied with a piece from the Love Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack (145588).
- Wrap the Hershey Nuggets with pieces of designer paper that measure 1″ x 3″ and attach with glue dots.
- The heart on the front of the candy wrapping was cut from Rich Razzleberry cardstock using the Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies. Here’s another view of the treat holder, this time with the candy inside.
Who doesn’t love the Conversation Candy Hearts?? Here’s a fun way to give some candy hearts on Valentine’s Day.
- Bag topper is a piece of Whisper White cardstock measuring 2″ x 2 1/2″. Score at 1″ on the 2″ side and fold to cover the top of the bag.
- The heart image is in the Heart Happiness stamp set. I stamped it with Powder Pink ink and cut using the Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies (145653). The sentiment is in the Birthday Blooms stamp set (Wood 140655, Clear 140658) and is stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink.
- I used a piece of ribbon from the Love Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack to tie a bow.
- And, in case you’re wondering, Stampin’ Up! sells the cello bags as well. (2″ x 8″ Cellophane Bags, 141703)
Here’s my last handmade Valentines treat box. I made it using the Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies. I have a video below the photo that shows how I made the box.
VIDEO NOTE: This was a Facebook Live video. I’m pretty new to FB Live, so am still learning about some of the technical aspects. I know that the words and projects appear backwards in the video and that there is also lots of glare on the paper. It is a learning curve for me, so I will be correcting these things in the future.
You still have time to order any of these products for Valentine’s Day. Visit my online store to place your order.
Hope that you enjoyed the handmade Stampin’ Up! Valentines treat boxes I had to share today. Which one is your favorite??