I’m back today sharing more fun with Stampin’ Up! Party Pandas, the adorable panda bear set you can get FREE during Sale-a-Bration.
Remember the “Hey Chick” stamp set from last year’s Sale-A-Bration event?? Well, I think this is the “Hey Chick” stamp set for 2018!! There are SO MANY cute ways to use these adorable critters!!
Here’s my first card fun with Stampin’ Up! Party Pandas. This is one of the make and take cards we made at my product premiere event.
- This cute little card was made with a new Stampin’ Up! product…Whisper White Narrow Notecards & Envelopes (145583). These fun cards measure 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ and come with envelopes. (Note – they are too small to be mailed through the postal service, unless you place them in a larger envelope.)
- The background paper on this card is also a FREE Sale-A-Bration product… Bubbles and Fizz Designer Paper (147244).
- Sentiment is punched with the Classic Label Punch (141491).
- I colored the balloon using the lighter Old Olive Stampin’ Blend Marker (144574). It isn’t a perfect match for the Lemon Lime Twist color in the paper, but it matches closely. I created the balloon “highlight” spot using the Color Lifter (144608).
Following with the same color theme, here’s another fun with Stampin’ Up! Party Pandas card project.
- I think the position of this panda image makes it seem like he’s juggling, so I used some of the Tutti-Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins (145609) to create my card. I love the fact that these sequins already have the glue dots on the back of them!!
- The wide washi tape in the Pick a Pattern Washi Tape (144166) makes a great border for any card. I simply placed it on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and it looks like a pattern paper piece.
Well, that’s all the fun with Stampin’ Up! Party Pandas that I have to share with you today. I have one more blog post planned using these cute little fellas, so make sure to stop back next Monday.