Do you hear the cheers in the Stampin’ Up! world?? I’d describe it as more of a loud ROAR!! This week Stampin’ Up! is introducing a fantastic new stamping tool….
The Stamp-a-what’s that you ask???
The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it! You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with this fantastic new tool!
Why do you need this??
- You can stamp multiples quickly and easily!!
- Your stamped images will always be crisp and clean.
- If you “miss” stamping part of the image the first time, it’s easy to apply more ink and re-stamp—no need to start over
- You will make fewer mistakes, saving you time and money
- You can easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
Watch this video to see the Stamparatus in action and learn Five Things You Need to Know.
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat included to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- Plates attach with hinges, and are removable for storage
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
Retail Price $49.00
How do I get one???
This process is something new and different for Stampin’ Up!. You can RESERVE yours beginning this Thursday, November 16, 2017, 2:00 pm (MT). You will then be among the first to receive it, around February 1st! (this will ensure there are no backorders!)
I think is going to be one hot selling item! It was just introduced at the Stampin’ Up! National Convention and people went CRAZY!!!! There are a limited number available, so you will want to make sure to order as early as you can! I am sure they will SELL OUT FAST!
HOW TO RESERVE (see below for photo tutorial)
Reserving a product is a totally new process. Just follow these steps. Your credit card will NOT be charged until it ships. If you don’t already have an online account, you will have to set that up FIRST. (Make sure to choose Deb Hoekstra as your demonstrator)
Note – You can only order with the link below beginning on Thursday, November 16 at 2pm (MT).
I am SO EXCITED about this new tool and all the possibilities it holds. I know the reservation system is something new, but it will allow Stampin’ Up! to manage the release of this exciting new product without the frustration of product backorders. Remember, if you’d like to be one of the first to purchase the Stamparatus, make your reservation THIS THURSDAY, November 16, 2 pm (MT).