Stampin' Up! announced today that the new version of My Digital Studio will be released on August 1. Those demonstrators who attended Convention were able to see a demonstration of some of the new features and gave rave reviews. Here are some of the additional things that My Digital Studio software will allow you to do:
- Design in double page spreads instead of a only a single page
- Create with custom canvas sizes
- Add more than one color to a single stamp image
- Resize stamp images while keeping them crisp
- See color combination suggestions
- And more
Additionally, you can download a FREE trial version to try on your computer for 30 days, so you can actually test it and see what you think.
My personal preference is still to create paper scrapbook pages, but I have been using My Digital Studio and really like it.
More tomorrow…Have fun stampin' it up!