I’m all about getting great values from the stamp sets I purchase. The more ways I can use a stamp set, the better I feel. That’s certainly the case with the Sealed with Love stamp set from Stampin’ Up! This stamp set not only makes great Valentine’s cards, it also makes great all occasion and wedding cards. In my January blog posts, I’ve been sharing LOTS of ideas with this stamp set. If you missed any of those posts, take time to scroll back through my most recent ones to see the cards I’ve shared.
Today I have two wedding cards to share using the Sealed with Love stamp set (142815) and coordinating Love Notes Framelits Dies (142752). I used these two items with products from the Falling In Love suite of products in the 2017 Occasions Catalog.
Here’s my first card.
- The black and white theme of this project is classic!! This would be a great wedding card, but would also be perfect to give to that special someone in your life.
- Sentiment is from the Falling for You stamp set (wood 143106, clear 143109). I knew I wanted this stamp set just for this one sentiment!! However, it’s a great stamp set to use for any handmade wedding or anniversary cards.
- The scroll-like line images in the corners and under the words are stamp images you will find in the Sealed with Love stamp set. They aren’t the designs that pop out when you first look at the set, but they certainly make a very elegant card. I can see lots of uses for these images.
- I used a bit of Clear Wink of Stella (141897) to add some sparkle to the heart. It’s hard to see in the photo.
- The black and white designer paper background is from the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper pack (141648).
Here’s another wedding card I made using the Love Notes Framelits Dies and more products from the Falling in Love suite.
- I used the long border piece from the Love Notes Framelits Dies (142752) to make the heart border. I attached the designer paper piece to the card front BEFORE using the die cut.
- Other products used from the Falling in Love suite: Falling for You stamp set (wood 143106, clear 143109), Falling Petals Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (142761), Falling in Love Designer Series Paper (142788), and Very Vanilla 1/4″ Satin Ribbon (142794).
- The Layering Ovals Framelits (141706) were used to cut the two oval pieces.
Here’s what the inside of this card looks like.
The images in the Sealed with Love stamp set are smaller in size, so if used on a 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ card, other elements are needed to fill up the card front space. My next two “love” themed cards are 3″ x 3″ size and the stamped images fit perfectly on these card fronts all by themselves. Here they are:
Both of these cards are 3″ x 3″ size, perfect to stick in a gift, lunch bag or purse. The card base is Kraft card stock (133674), cut 3″ x 6″ and scored at 3″ along the 6″ side. You will get 8 card bases from a 12″ x 12″ sheet of card stock.
Heart border was stamped with one of the images in the Sealed with Love stamp set.
The heart was cut from one of the pattern designs in the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (142733). I cut it (and the arrow) with the folded heart die cut in the Love Notes Framelits Dies.
I used the Layering Circles Framelits (141705) to create the two circle pieces.
The heart border and “Love Notes” was stamped with images in the Sealed with Love stamp set.
The envelope was cut from one of the pattern designs in the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (142733). I cut it using the envelope die cut in the Love Notes Framelits Dies.
If you want to add the Sealed with Love stamp set (142815) and coordinating Love Notes Framelits Dies (142752) to your crafting collection, click on the any of the product links to shop my online store. These two products can also be purchased together in a bundle (144705), saving you 10% over the cost of purchasing each separately.
Here are the links to my other blog posts using the Sealed with Love stamp set: