Today I’m sharing three Eastern Palace handmade stamped cards I made with the new Eastern Beauty stamp set (143675). This is a new stamp set found in the Eastern Palace Suite of products in the 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog.
Here’s the first of the Eastern Palace handmade stamped cards I have to share. As you can see, it has a very clean and simple style.
- This card is so quick to make, it will take you LESS THAN 5 MINUTES!!
- The Whisper White cardstock is cut at 2″ x 3″. After stamping and matting, I attached it to a card from a pack of Notecards and Envelopes (131527).
Here’s another experiment playing with the same accent image. I stamped the images with the points together like this and it reminds me of a butterfly!
Here’s my second example of Eastern Palace handmade stamped cards:
- This card gives you a good idea of how well the stamped images coordinate with each other. I stamped the flower shape as the main image, then added the dots image as an accent. There were 3 or 4 other Eastern Beauty stamp set images that would have worked just as well inside the flower.
- The Lemon-Lime Twist accents on the outside of the flower show another stamped accent image. As I repeatedly stamping this image around the outside of the flower it began to look like an explosion, causing the card to have some action and movement.
- The stamped image I used on the first card could have been used in place of the Lemon-Lime Twist image to give the card a different feel.
Here’s another stamped image sample that I came up with but haven’t yet made into a card. This design shows how some of the other stamped images can be used together as accents inside the open stamp shapes.
Here’s another unfinished sample and another example of how many different ways you can use the stamped images in this stamp set. I used a circle for this design, then filled in with the flower image, then added some accent images.
My final finished card shows how the stamped images can be combined with some of the Eastern Medallion Thinlits. On this card, I used three of the thinlits. Two of them cut out the entire shape. The third thinlit only cuts out parts of the cardstock, leaving a design in the middle! I layered the three pieces together and they coordinated so easily!!
Here’s a photo of one more stamped image that I played around creating. The bracket image frames the flower shape so perfectly!! (See…once I started I just couldn’t stop!!)
The Eastern Beauty stamp set includes 21 photopolymer stamp images. There are simply endless ways to combine and layer these stamped images to make themed Eastern Palace handmade stamped cards. They also coordinate perfectly with the Eastern Medallions Thinlits, Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Paper and Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers giving you even more options for Eastern Palace handmade stamped cards.
This suite of products is available as a new catalog pre-order during the month of May. There are two bundle options. (Eastern Palace Premier Bundle, 147207; Eastern Palace Starter Bundle, 147196) Either bundle will allow you to create many of the Eastern Palace handmade stamped cards and samples I shared today with either bundle. However, the Eastern Medallions Thinlits, 143725 (the ones I used on the last finished card) are only available in the larger bundle.
I’m offering a FREE CARD CLASS to those who order either bundle through me in May. If you live at a distance and can’t attend the class, I will send you a sample of each of the cards we make in class. You will also receive the step-by-step written directions so you can make them yourself!